According to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04/05/2016) informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Post Print, 86-200 Chełmno, Wspólna 2, Brzozowo.
2. Contact with the Data Protection Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator stores your data for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, but no longer than required by law in the field of tax and accounting law or until the claim is time-barred.
4. The recipients of your personal data will be
5. Your personal data will be stored for 6 years.
6. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit processing.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to conclude a contract.
To achieve the highest quality of our products:
We monitor the needs and expectations of our clients
then we offer solutions adequate to their requirements
We have our own supply control procedure
performed before accepting raw materials into the warehouse
and professional competences of our crew members
Quality Management Systems owned
We shape awareness among the staff
responsibility for our products and services
We use only
proven raw materials of the highest quality
We have a diversified and modern machine park, which translates into the highest quality of ordered products.
We put a lot of emphasis on the timely execution of orders.
Our staff consists of specialists in the field of flexographic inks. We provide professional help at every step.
We have many years experience that allows us to implement the most difficult challenges on a daily basis.
We have our own laboratory where recipes for new projects are prepared at place.
Our products can be found all over the world.